Dance Studio Manager, an independent software vendor (ISV) serving dance and fitness studios, is now partnering with Paystri for integrated payments. The partnership allows Dance Studio Manager’s software clients to easily accept customer payments and manage all aspects of their payments acceptance programs using Paystri’s technology. Integrated payments from Paystri complement Dance Studio Manager’s existing features and benefits including:
- Online marketing tools that help studios reach new and existing students
- Easy-to-use online client portal to view schedules, register for classes, and make payments
- Options to support a wide range of tuition plans
- Tools for managing multiple locations, rooms, and teachers
- Recurring payments and mass billing options
- Customized reports that help visualize cash flow
- Live dance classes accessible via online meetings for socially distant learning
“Dance Studio Manager is about more than just software,” says David Duval, President at Dance Studio Manager. “We are dancers, dance teachers, and musicians that know firsthand how the arts can enrich and inspire lives. Our software is designed specifically for the needs of studio owners so they can easily manage their businesses while saving time and money. Offering integrated payments through our partnership with Paystri is yet another way Dance Studio Manager can help studios streamline operations.”
Dance Studio Manager’s clients have around-the-clock access to payment experts on Paystri’s Customer Success team for service and support. The partnership also provides fully transparent pricing to help studios better understand and manage the costs of accepting payments. Jonathan Arst, Founder and CEO of Paystri, comments, “Dance Studio Manager is laser-focused on supporting their clients through customized software and personalized support. Paystri shares that focus, making our partnership a natural fit.”
Learn more about Dance Studio Manager at dancestudiomanager.com.
Read the full press release here.