Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
Working at Paystri
When you arrive at the virtual office, are you excited about the day ahead? Do you want to see your work make a direct impact on the business and the success of its customers? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a top-tier team, as part of a growing company? If so, Paystri is the place for you.
At Paystri, we're uniquely focused on the entire customer journey. We partner with customers every step of the way to ensure comprehensive satisfaction and success. Paystri is actively seeking a talented, highly motivated Marketing Manager, Lead Generation to join our team.
Paystri’s Marketing Manager, Lead Generation will drive B2B sales of our payment solutions to Independent Software Vendors and the users they serve. This role requires close collaboration with our Business Development Executive to identify new markets, develop targeted lists for Account Based Marketing efforts, and execute campaigns that identify prospects, not suspects. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and has proven experience developing, designing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition. Experience with marketing automation and CRM is a must, and experience with HubSpot is preferred.
This individual will be responsible for campaign ideation, creative output, planning, and measurement. They will be responsible for identifying new prospects, creatively engaging them, and handing off warm leads to Sales all while promoting the Paystri brand. This position will collaborate closely with the Sales, Partner Success, and Customer Success teams and reports directly to the company president initially.
You are entrepreneurial and seeking a company where you can make a meaningful impact. You are an excellent communicator, self-motivated, and brimming with energy. You are confident in your abilities, yet humble enough to know that you don’t have all the answers. You seamlessly merge big-idea creative output with fine-detail analysis to measure the efficacy of your work.
- Identify new vertical markets and prospects in close collaboration with Sales.
- Generate original ideas and output for marketing campaigns with input from Sales.
- Design multi-channel campaigns that assimilate a variety of channels (website, social media, tradeshows/events, paid advertising, etc.)
- Develop and manage project plans for marketing activities.
- Coordinate, plan, manage, and analyze marketing efforts via HubSpot.
- Create metrics that track progress and success; share KPIs with Leadership Team.
- Set clear, specific campaign goals and report on performance.
- Facilitate handoff of warm leads to Sales.
- Be an active participant in Sales planning and performance meetings.
- Collaborate on the development of customized Sales Proposals.
- Write articles, bylines, blogs, speaking/award submissions, and other marketing content as needed.
- Engage with Paystri’s Leadership Team to optimize brand and product messaging.
- Ensure a healthy connection between Sales and Marketing that provides actionable feedback to the organization.
- Drive traffic to Paystri.com.
- Develop new marketing assets in support of lead generation campaigns, both in-house and through agency relationships.
- Proven ability to manage external agency relationships.
- Collaborate with teammates easily; pitch in no matter what the task.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using marketing automation and CMS software; knowledge of HubSpot is preferred.
- Experience using design apps like Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, HubSpot Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, etc.).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and meet deadlines.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A growth mindset for the company, its clients, your teammates, and yourself.
- Ability to quickly master new tools and technologies.
- A desire to learn about new trends and developments in marketing.