Working at Paystri
When you arrive at the office, are you excited about the day ahead? Do you want to see your work make a direct impact on the business and the success of its customers? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a top-tier team, as part of a growing company? If so, Paystri is the place for you.
At Paystri, we're uniquely focused on the entire customer journey. We partner with customers each and every step of the way to ensure comprehensive satisfaction and success. Paystri is actively seeking a talented, highly motivated Customer Success Specialist to join our team.
The Customer Success Specialist will have a significant impact on our customers. You'll support our expanding customer base to drive revenue, improve operational efficiency, and deliver superior customer service. You understand that successful customers don't leave, and that Customer Success is essential to building strong relationships, product adoption, referrals, and renewals. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team that delivers demonstrable value to our business and our customers.
- Ensure that customers are wildly successful!
- Actively support customer implementation, including onboarding and technical configuration, to ensure a smooth transition to payment processing with Paystri.
- Tenaciously troubleshoot and solve issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Rally internal and external resources to ensure that all customer needs are being met.
- Engage with customers to provide training, best practices, and guidance.
- Partner and collaborate with internal resources during the development and deployment of new, customer-focused features.
- Above all, be a team player with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves and help others on the team. You’ll play an integral role in building a world-class Customer Success team.
What You’ll Need
- Bring your A-game to work every day! Know that your contributions are making a tremendous impact on our growing team.
- Self-starter with the enthusiasm and ability to function in a team environment.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to engage with customers in a consultative manner.
- Willingness to hustle and be flexible.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities; ablility to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What Would Be Nice
- Prior experience in a Customer Success-focused role.
- Payments industry knowledge.
- Familiarity with the use of CRM systems, i.e. HubSpot.
Candidates provide resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org