Working at Paystri
When you arrive at the office, are you excited about the day ahead? Do you want to see your work make a direct impact on the business and the success of its customers? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a top-tier team, as part of a growing company? If so, Paystri is the place for you.
At Paystri, we're uniquely focused on the entire customer journey. We partner with customers each and every step of the way to ensure comprehensive satisfaction and success. Paystri is actively seeking a talented, highly motivated Business Development Representative to join our team.
The Business Development Representative will sell Paystri’s payments technology to increase company profit and expand the number of businesses processing payments on our platform. Cold calling, prospecting, and networking are expected. Paystri also specializes in distribution through partnerships with financial institutions and technology companies, meaning you will receive a steady stream of warm referrals from these partnerships. Expanding payments knowledge and expertise will be crucial to meet your goals. Success in this role may provide you the opportunity to grow into a Business Development Executive role, and work to land new technology partnerships, where one partner can add hundreds or thousands of new customers to our platform.
You are a persistent, articulate, and energetic salesperson with a strong focus on generating revenue and building relationships (both in-person and online). You are a master in the art of respectful persistence. You are one part persuasive, one part consultative, and two parts roll up your sleeves and get it done.
Lead Development and Prospecting
- Make 30 calls per day to new and existing leads.
- Source leads by cold calling and emailing to a leads list.
- Source leads from Paystri referral partners.
- Source leads from your network, LinkedIn, and social networks.
- Convert leads into prospects by mastering the Paystri elevator pitch and value proposition.
- Learn about your prospects by asking the right questions.
- Educate prospects on payment processing.
- Take a respectfully persistent approach to following up.
- Present proposals with energy and enthusiasm.
- Use the Action Selling process to develop prospects into opportunities.
Winning New Customers
- Close 20 new customers per month in your first year.
- Close 30 new customers per month in your second year.
- Steer the conversation towards the close.
- Avoid talking about price until the end of the sales process.
- Ask for the sale.
- Use respectful persistence to follow up and close 'click to agree' contracts.
- Collaborate with team members, customer success, and marketing to bring customers to the finish line.
- Ask for referrals from happy customers.
- Enjoy your success!
- Thank your team.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of B2B sales or business development experience in technology or payments.
- A track record of exceeding goals and expectations.
- Continuous success and/or promotions in your previous roles.
- Experience working both individually and as a team to accomplish mutual goals.
- Payments industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experience using a CRM such as HubSpot to manage prospects and leads through the sales cycle.
- Compelling written and verbal communication skills.
- Informative webinar and in-person presentation skills.
- Cold calling and mastering an elevator pitch/value proposition.
- Active listening and consultative selling.
- Presenting the right product that meets your customer’s needs.
- Asking for the sale at the right time.
- Implementing an established sales process such as Action Selling.
Candidates provide resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org