Working at Paystri
When you arrive at the office, are you excited about the day ahead? Do you want to see your work make a direct impact on the business and the success of its customers? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a top-tier team, as part of a growing company? If so, Paystri is the place for you.
At Paystri, we're uniquely focused on the entire customer journey. We partner with customers each and every step of the way to ensure comprehensive satisfaction and success. Paystri is actively seeking a talented, highly motivated Business Development Executive to join our team.
The Business Development Executive is a senior sales position focused on channel partnerships with software and SaaS platforms that have payments integrated into their software. The position will require a significant amount of targeted cold calling, networking, and other business development tactics including a presence on social media, in-person industry events, and a 24/7/365 work ethic. An A-player will thrive in this position by having a measurable and significant impact on the revenue and profit of our company. Success in this role will require close collaboration with the leadership team, influencing the future direction and success of the company.
- You're one-part relationship builder, one-part persistent, and two-parts roll up your sleeves and get it done!
- A persistent, articulate, and energetic sales guru with a strong focus on delighting the customer.
- A hunter with superb presentation skills that can quickly build relationships and exceed the expectations of your prospects to surpass your quota.
- A revenue and profit-driven sales expert and team player that executes on channel sales strategies resulting in performance and buzz around the sales team, the company, and the Paystri brand.
- Respected in your current role and your transition to Paystri will enable you to have a bigger impact by working with a leadership team and influencing the direction and success of our company.
- Honest and hard working, with a high level of integrity. You've achieved excellence in your career and are looking for the next challenge.
Lead Development and Prospecting
- Discover and convert leads into prospects by mastering the Paystri elevator pitch, value proposition, and technology stack.
- Cold calling and emailing to a leads list.
- Attending networking events and trade shows.
- Sourcing leads from vertical market publications and newsletters.
- Persistent follow up with leads on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Present preliminary proposals and portfolio health models.
- Network with B2B sales representatives to drive new prospects to the pipeline.
Winning New Customers
- Present polished and compelling slide decks and online presentations.
- Coordinate solution calls with internal subject matter experts.
- Persistent follow up to close and sign 'click to agree' contracts.
- Work with legal to negotiate partnership contracts for larger prospects.
- Provide world class customer service and responses.
- Coordinate and participate in calls with Paystri implementation team and the development team at your channel partner until go-live.
- Follow up on development deadlines to keep processes on track.
Maximizing Partnership Value
- Complete quarterly business reviews with channel partners.
- Participate in channel partners’ trade shows.
- Build relationships with channel partners so Paystri becomes a preferred payments partner or exclusive payments partner.
- Work with marketing to facilitate press releases and marketing initiatives that drive channel partners' customers to Paystri.
What You'll Need
- Use a sales process such as Action Selling.
- Utilize HubSpot or Salesforce to build and manage a pipeline.
- Write sales proposals and presentations.
- Present dynamically, both in-person and online.
- Articulate how an API or SDK works.
- Understand and articulate how a business’s systems integrate (business management software, CRM, ERP, eCommerce platform, etc.).
- Deliver world class customer service, both internally and externally.
- 5+ years working in a technology / SaaS channel sales role.
- A track record of exceeding your sales quota.
- Achieving success and promotions in your previous roles.
- Payments industry experience a plus.
- Ability to manage a long sales cycle.
Candidates provide resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org