Working at Paystri
When you arrive at the office, are you excited about the day ahead? Do you want to see your work make a direct impact on the business and the success of its customers? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a top-tier team, as part of a growing company? If so, Paystri is the place for you.
At Paystri, we're uniquely focused on the entire customer journey. We partner with customers each and every step of the way to ensure comprehensive satisfaction and success. Paystri is actively seeking a talented, highly motivated Solutions Consultant to join our team.
The Solution Consultant role at Paystri offers you the opportunity to make a significant impact on our customers and play a key role in driving company revenue. You intimately understand that successful customers do not leave, and that Customer Success drives relationships, product adoption, referrals, and renewals. The successful candidate will join a dynamic group that is delivering demonstrable value to our customers and our business.
- In short, ensure that customers are wildly successful!
- Develop an intimate understanding of Paystri solutions (products and services) and how they create measurable value for customers (increase revenue, decrease cost, manage risk, etc.).
- Support the Sales organization by building accurate profiles of customers' needs and developing business cases for appropriate Paystri solutions. You will follow through to value delivery, partnering with other Paystri teams during customer implementation through to post go-live.
- Engage with existing customers to apply new Paystri solutions that help grow their businesses. You will collaborate on solution positioning and pricing, and help drive approaches to new customer sales via case studies, testimonials, etc.
- Actively support new customer implementations, including onboarding and technical integration and configuration, to ensure a smooth transition to payment processing with Paystri.
- Rally both internal and external resources to ensure that all customer needs are met.
- Tenaciously troubleshoot and rectify issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Engage with customers to provide training, best practices, and guidance.
- Partner and collaborate with internal resources during the development and deployment of new, Customer Success-centric features.
- Above all, be a team player with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves and help others on the team. You’ll play an integral role building a world-class Customer Success team.
What You’ll Need
- Bring your A-game to work every day! Know that your contributions are making a tremendous impact on our growing team.
- Self-starter, possessing the enthusiasm and ability to function in a team environment.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organization, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional ability to engage with customers in a consultative manner.
- Willingness to hustle and be highly flexible while adding value to our Customer Success team.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior payment processing experience, preferably in a sales engineering (pre-sales) role OR in an account management role with clear ‘farmer’ responsibilities such as revenue growth/upsell within assigned portfolio (preferably in a technology-based company).
- Building rapport with customers, influencing customer stakeholders (and sometimes internal stakeholders), and taking responsibility for outcomes are your strong suit. Very comfortable presenting to customers and ‘holding court’ equally at C-level and operations-level.
- Fluency with MS PowerPoint expected.
Send your resume to email@example.com